Houzz.com — poor delivery service
When I found www.houzz.com and saw all the pictures I was sold! I wanted to buy many things from them to decorate my house. I checked the site and found few things for my bedroom and immediately made an order. I asked them if it was possible to deliver on a certain date and they said yes. But delivery was several days late and they never explained the reason. When I called them they did not pick up, and I had no idea what was going on. I did received my furniture and it was amazing, but they wasted my time.
More Houzz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!