Houzz / charges
I received my order in a timely manner and was pretty satisfied with my purchase. About one or two weeks later I got billed by Houzz and they charged me without my permission. I contacted their customer care service and they said that they'll contact me back later with further instruction. They said that was an accident and assured me that there was nothing to worry about. Well, I'm super nervous and worried, because a lot of time passed and I still have no information about my refund. The worst thing is that I can't reach Houzz customer service!! I think I was scammed and these people simply stole from me and never planned to return my money. Please, don't buy from this terrible store, they are not to be trusted!
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!