Houzz / bad customer service from ordering to shipping
Ordered an item on 5/25/17. Was pending until I emailed them on 6/7/17. Although designated window was 6/9/17-6/23/17. It supposedly shipped on 6/9/17. Tracking info didn't update. Contacted Houzz on 6/13/17 and rep couldn't get a hold of either shipping company CEVA or Lounge LA the vendor.
So today I finally get notified by CEVA, they don't have my item either. So basically Lounge LA stopped replying to me and Houzz still hasn't gotten me any updates. So at this point- 3 weeks later after they charged me, no one can tell me where my item is.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!