House Of Brides / length of time to process refunds

Glen Ellyn, IL, United States Review updated:

ross.e.[protected]@abc.com

Please email with any complaints but in particular we are looking for refund issues. From what we are hearing it can take from 2 to 6 months to get a refund and only if you call over and over.
Please provide your contact information when you respond.

Thanks!

ross.e.[protected]@abc.com
[protected]

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 02, 2011

The Customer service is awful by all means!! After I purchased a dress I discovered that the designer doesn’t make that dress anymore. So why sell the dress on the website? They don’t update their online system. And once you want a refund you will almost beg for your money back. I have been waiting for a refund for a month now.. god knows when I’ll receive my money back. I am seriously thinking to report them to the FBI (internet fraud)!

• Ci
      Apr 14, 2011

I have requested repeatedly for a cancellation and a refund through the House of Brides web sight and through phone calls for the last 3 weeks. The dress was ordered almost 4 weeks prior to my daughters wedding and not one person contacted me that the dress was not going to be there by the event date. I found out only by calling the company and found out 2 days before my daughters wedding that the dresss takes 15weeks to make. I thought I bought something in stock because all I was asked was my dress size and no other measurements. Regardless noone called to let me know that my dress wasnt going to be done in time. Ive asked that the order be cancelled and for the monies to be refunded via phone and email and still have not heard back on the status one way or the other.
    Sincerely, Cindi A Sabol