Hotwire / hotel, bedroom and price lie!!!

Belgium

Dear Sir, Madam,

I write this e-mail to complain about the Hotel Medplaya flamingo Oasis in Benidorm.

- Hotel confirmation [protected]
from 18 to 23 September a 4 stars hotel, price 84€ instead of 167€

My Girlfriend and I were very interested by the Hot rate offert, normally the price was 167€ per night and we paid about 85€ with this offert. It is a lie on your website!!!

But, when we discovered the hotel we received, we checked on booking.com and we could have for the SAME PRICE = 85€ = bed choice and all meal included! the "Hot Rate" don't really worth it!!

Here we ask at the reception to get a room with a double bed and they said it is not possible we could only get 1 with 2 beds!

For a 4 stars chain hotel, we expected more services as a minibar in the room or room services, even those services don't exist in this hotel!!

furthermore, we didn't get wifi. we are using our data to write you this mail!!!

We attend from your company a goodwill gesture, as a change hotel or a refund!!

With booking, you can cancel without any fees, we are expecting the same from Hotwire.

Hotwire is supposed to sale gooddeals high chain hotel but in this case we are really dissatisfied about this hotel. You also may check if the hotel deserve a 4 stars or not! in this case I think you should put it off of your list!

We are attending news as soon as possible! the previous hotel we received from Hotwire, Melia in Valencia, was awesome, but this one is horrible in all way!!

You may check on melia website the price for 1 bedroom.

Sincelery,