Hotwire / double charge on an enterprise car rental
On September 18 I made a reservation with Hotwire [protected]) for a car rental in
Fredericton NB for a vehicle with Enterprise for September 26 to October 11
the charge on my credit card was $766.33 CDN
I phoned Hotwire on September 24 to inform that my flight was going to arrive 2 hours later than I had first indicated.
Rather than update my file, Hotwire created a new file still the same file [protected]) and charged my credit card $678.18 CDN.
I received a call while en route from Enterprise asking whether I wanted 2 cars.
I informed them that I only wanted one, and I was simply informing them of a change in arrival time.
Please help with this billing error.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental 
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement 
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare