Hotwire / booked, bait and switch
classic bait and switch, booked seeing pictures of hotels like comfort inn, best western, clariyon, holiday inn express thinking will get one of these;instead got a worst hotel that I have stayed before, cigarette smell, really stinking rooms. called to change, they said no go, went up to the manager still said no way.called again, spoke to a Dave-customer svs, he sounded like seriously trying to help but instead hung up by clicking the phone dead. NEVER AGAIN. will contact state attorney general with their deceptive practice and perhaps us consumer agency. there ought be to agency dealing with this.
by the way, leanrt that hotwire is a wholly owned subsidiary of expedia. expedia is listed on the stock exchange with barry diller as chairman.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - itinerary number 7344090582386; confirmation # 3975198
- Hotwire - inaccurate information in hotel booking confirmation
- Hotwire - site
- Hotwire - customer service regarding refund
- Hotwire - fees over charged