Hotels.com — unfair pricing
We booked a room with Hotels.com. We feel we were charged by hotels.com in excess of the hotel's actual price.
When we arrived at the hotel we overheard another customer checking in paying for a room identical to ours. I asked, and learned that that customer paid $169 per night for the same size room we booked. We paid hotels.com
$538.56 for two nights.
Why were we charged so much more than another customer when we booked our stay through Hotels.com ?
I asked the desk clerk and was told that $169 was the accurate price for that room on the nights that we stayed there.
We would like a refund to cover the difference in actual cost
and what we paid.
Dorothy and Jim Fadiman
Hotels.com reservation made for our stay at
Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown - Downtown Area
160 W Catalina Dr
Phoenix AZ 85013
Our Hotels.com confirmation number [protected]
Check-in Friday, March 3, 2017 (3 PM)
Check-out Sunday, March 5, 2017 (noon)
Your stay 2 nights, 1 room
Total amount paid $538.56
Transaction ID: O-2XD064171K707473V
Hello Dorothy Fadiman,
Thanks for your order at HOTELS.COM USA. Money won't leave your account until HOTELS.COM USA processes your order.
$538.56 USD 1 $538.56 USD
Subtotal $538.56 USD
Total $538.56 USD
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue