Hotels.com — hotels
Absolutely ridiculous! I have booked through hotels for years and today they sent me to a hotel that IS NOT OPEN to the public due to hurricane damage and they want me to pay the difference for a last minute hotel on the beach!! Their notes confirm that I called multiple times previously to be sure that this hotel was open, and they told me to be here! I have spent hours on the phone with them after traveling since 6am and keep getting disconnected. Guess what, they never call me back! I'm so frustrated that their relocation department somehow refuses to book me something new when they clearly messed up! I can't believe this right now. Currently stranded and nobody cares to remedy this situation it's just circles for hours!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue