Hotels.com / they book for us the wrong package and no refund has been given
On May 1st we made several reservations with hotels.com help by Jessica Turner who is employed by them. Out of the four reservation one was book incorrectly. After many emails, several phone calls and being disconnected because they insisted that the connection was bad, 4hrs later I later of persisting calling I was help by one of the supervisors and the correct package was made. I was promised that the other package was being cancel and the money was being refunded to my credit card, and that all I need it was to pay for the new package witch I did.
It has been more then a month since this transactions where done by hotels.com and no money has been return back to the credit card but they did charge the package that was made in oder to correct there mistake.
I strongly believe that it is not corrected for me to be paying changer for the 1st package that was made incorrectly by them on my credit card that I am not going to used.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - did not get the full amount of refund. the $100 credit that I earned are gone.
- Hotels.com - unable to use credit notes
- Hotels.com - unprofessional service
- Hotels.com - hotel rewards
- Hotels.com - bogus refund policy. attention!