Hotels.com / unauthorized charge
Hotels.com debited my bank account on 09/29/2008 for $275.64. When I called them they had no record of the charge. My bank statement shows Hotels.com aith a phone of [protected] (their customer service line). They passed the buck saying to dispute the charge.
My last reservation with Hotels.com was Dec. 2005. Now three years later they debit my account but have no record??
They can cancel my account, delete my info, give me my money back and go out of business. I'll go to their Dallas headquarters and stand on someone's desk.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - horrible hotel 
- Hotels.com - red roof inn
- Hotels.com - urgent: bluegreen vacations, the soundings ascend, resort, collection - dennis port ma usa.
- Hotels.com - double charging for 2 people 2 rooms same day. 2 confirmation numbers
- Hotels.com - hotel booking rate discrepancy
- Hotels.com - customer service will not unlock my free nights