HostingRaja.in / hosting services : I just run away from hostingraja!... never choose hosting raja.

Surat, India Review updated:

I have many websites and multiple hosting accounts with hosting providers. I just gave hostingraja a try due to its competitive rate.

They are very quick to respond and I bought very quickly but then starts actual misery! Here is my experience :

- They have very limited technology advancement and security. Your website will suffer from attacks.
- If you just call their customer service, they are fast to pick up the call but they just promise that they will solve the issue & never look into it.
- Their server are slow and filters are blocking essential functionality. When I called them they say it's security!!!... Seriously, is this your answer?
- They don't pay attention to issue. They just keep on speaking narrated answers! Pathetic customer service!

I just left my account even without asking for refund. I can't imagine what I have to go through for refund if already bought services are such poor. I don't want to waste my time anymore.

I had gone through review sites before buying & surprisingly review was good everywhere. I guess this is their marketing trick to put misleading reviews on sites.

Anyways I am just making sure others don't suffer due to this false marketing.

Te
Aug 06, 2016

Comments

Aug 07, 2016

If you are not happy with your host, you can have a look at some good alternatives like
    znet