Horizon Card Services / fraud!! scare tactics! unable to cancel!!

1 Universal City, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-595-3259

This company is a fraud. They will not allow you to cancel without threatining to ruin your credit. they must collect for 6 months or else + the 89.00 set up fee + the 20.00 cancellation fee)!! What kind of crap is that!! First of all you think you are applying for a credit card, they get your bank info and suck you dry. Once they send you this crap line of credit for their Out dated and extremely over priced merchandise they refuse to cancel you. you call spend 30 minutes on the phone with some jerk who says they will report you as non payment on your account if you cancel plus you have to pay a full 6 months and a 20.00 cancellation fee. I can't believe they are allowed to do this this is fraud and using scare tactics to continue draining your bank account is crap.
The people in charge of shutting down businesses like this should be ashamed! Horizon Gold Card is A Scam!!!

Comments

• Kr
      18th of Aug, 2008

i had account they charged 29.95 and then 19.95 and i bought nothing from them and they charged this to my moms pre paid credit card cause i had no credit card and they didnt even call and authorize it first.they do charged seperate for shipping. my credit score is not been reported to the credit bureau and now i have zippy do da in credit and they rip u off bad if we all get to gether we can close this company down.

• Th
      31st of Jan, 2014

About 3 or 4 weeks ago Horizon Card Service took $29.95 off of my debit card without my permission. I did not order the card, Could you please return my money to me or I will take further actions. Thank You: Thomas Peltier