Horizon Card Services — unauthorized charge
I had the unauthorized charge of $6.95 as well, and when I called to get this refunded and make sure the account was closed I was transferred to a supervisor named Brittany. She tried to get me to change my mind by increasing my "credit line" to $1000, which is worthless considering this isn't really a credit card and can only be used in their online store. I realized this before completing the online application but was charged anyhow, and I told her this after stopping her from pontificating about five million other "benefits" of this card. As soon as I received my cancellation code, she started talking about getting me hooked up with Lexington Law and some other Horizon benefits. First of all, I don't need a lawyer (yet...), and second, trying to weasel more money out of someone who was already overcharged isn't the smartest move. Avoid this company like the plague.
More Horizon Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Gold Credit Card - stolen card
- Horizon Gold - credit card fraud 
- Horizongoldcard.com - unsecured credit card 
- Horizon Gold / Hallmark Bank - beware - it's a scam! 
- www.horizongoldcard.com - scam and rip off!