Horchow.com / Avoid this company at all costs

I ordered a deluxe spa towel set from Horchow on-line, using a BRADSDEAL coupon. The order process was great. The towels were delivered fast. They were wonderful, but one towel was badly pulled. I called customer service and explained that I had ordered the towels for guests who were arriving next week. They said their exchange process required the merchandise be returned before an exchange, so I returned the defective towel the same day the order was received. Two weeks later, I received a e-mail that they had credited my account for a REFUND. I called customer service and they said they had to issue a credit before they could send an exchange. Not to worry, I would receive a new towel by 11/21 ... nearly a month after I placed my order. I asked to talk to a manager and inquired about returning the whole order because I was not pleased with their customer service process. The manager agreed the process was not good, but employees had to follow it ... their hands were tied. She could, however, expedite shipping so that I would receive the exchange in a few days. Wanting to avoid packaging and delivering yet another package to the post office, I agreed to wait for the exchange. If I'd been dealing with Kohl's, Amazon, Shop NBC, HSN, QVC or so many other wonderful on-line sites, I would have gotten my exchange expedited to me the day I reported a problem. These sites value their customers satisfaction and would not have held me hostage for a $15 towel. I prefer to deal with sites that excel in customer satisfaction and respond quickly to problems with their quality control. Horchow is not one of those sites!

Wa

Comments

• Vi
      12th of Nov, 2012
    Horchow.com - Bed arrived with "Made in China" stickers all over it
    Horchow.com
    horchow.com

Ordered a Corsica king bed. Supposedly Ralph Lauren brand merchandise. It arrived with "Made in China" stickers all over it. Looks and feels more like plastic than wood. Very disappointed with the quality of this purchase. Would not recommend this piece of Horchow merchandise at all.