Honda Financial Services / outrageous finance charges
We are at the end of the lease of our 2006 Honda Odyssey, so I dug out our paperwork to find out some specifics on the terms.
Running the numbers and talking to the dealer, I found out we were charged a 40% interest rate, Honda calls it a Rental Charge. This amounted to being overcharged over $5000 compared to an auto loan from Citi-Financial I had received a year earlier at a 10% rate, also on a new Honda.
I wrote Honda a complaint letter and then talked to 2 representatives and they didn't want to do anything to make our deal "right." This was my 3rd new Honda either leased or purchased, and I told them it was my last. They didn't seem to care.
I realize that a contract is a contract, but I would think that the financial arm of Honda would treat their customers better and would have the integrity not to charge their customers a 40% interest rate.
More Honda Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Honda Financial Services - do not apply principal payments 
- Honda Financial Services - crooks 
- Honda Financial Services - late charges 
- American Honda Financial Services - account rep kemeesha 
- Honda Financial Services - impossible to deal with. 
- Honda Financial Services - honda financial services
- Honda Financial - Never use it
- Honda Financial - Dishonest crooks
- Honda Financial - Rip off palace
- Honda Financial - Car Lease