HomeCenter.com / Billing/Customer Service

1 United States

Do not purchase anything from this internet retailer! After placing an order for a medicine cabinet which was expected to be in stock, it took a week and half before they confirmed that it actually was not and that there would be a 2 month wait from the manufacturer. After having to wait more than half an hour just to get through customer service to confirm the delay, I was told they did not have authority to cancel the order and that was handled by another department, thus another long wait. Even after contacting cancellations, they tell you not to order somewhere else as they have to confirm to ensure the cancellation which takes another few days. Despite being told by two reps that I would be refunded the entire amount of my order, I was charged a 4% cancellation fee, which I only noticed after checking my credit card account. It was the worst customer service you could possibly imagine. Even if they may advertise some of the lowest prices, it is not worth everything that could go wrong, which did go wrong. Buyers beware!