Homeaway / system inconsistency penalizing ranking matrix - double conversation, box from traveller on same mail same name and for same rental period

1 Porto de Mos, Lagos, Portugal

To the attention of the Product Development Service -
I have the following complaint which I have already asked HomeAway Customer Service to forward to the appropriate people :
- I received an enquiry on Jan. 2 for a rental period in March while the traveller (Brecken Cutler) meant April as mentioned in the message;
- enquiry had been immediately followed by payment of a deposit;
- after consultation with the Customer Service on the right approach to be followed in order not to be penalized as owner I had numerous exchanges of messages with Brecken Cutler which resulted in traveller's cancellation request (see my inbox);
- I accepted the cancellation and agreed on full refund contrary to my policy ;
- in the course of the process, Brecken Cutler had sent a message in a second conversation box which I did not see in the middle of the 12 mails exchanged for the case ;
- by chance, I looked into my inbox yesterday and realized that a red flag appeared next to the second box indicating that I had not replied to the inquiry ;
- I immediately put a message in that box but noted that my response rate in the ranking matrix had already been affected by this issue ;
- conclusion : I feel quite upset by this penalization as, from the date I started my subscription, I have never replied to enquiries in more than 10 hours and in this case it is obvious that the traveller made a duplication on same mail, same name (Brecken Cutler) and for same period (March 18 to 22) which HomeAway system is unable to identify ;
I therefor request that my response rate penalty in the ranking metrix be lifted and restored at 100% as it should be in view of the fact that I did my utmost to reply to the traveller's errors.
It is also to be noted that I had already issued a complaint last year for a similar case where exactly the same data were sent by a traveller for a reservation request in two different conversation boxes.
I never received any reply to that complaint.
I hope this time consideration will be given to this new request.
Thank you.