Home Loan - Idbi Bank Limited / Delay in communication - interest rate revision etc
Account No - 041/[protected], Swapnil Naik (Mumbai)
This is to bring to your kind notice on delays in receipt of letters/communication from your bank. The revised interest home loan rate letter dated 02.08.11 is being received today, whereas is applicable WEF 01.08.11.
To my knowledge, I have raised this matter previously, but hasn't gone to the right ears. The mail sent is untraceable & hence lack of documentary evidence is stopping to raise/escalate.
Under no circumstances, a document dispatched from any part of the country would take 24 days even though it is sent by post (IPO). But the document you send are throufgh courier companies.
What fun is it to know about incremental ROI ( 11.50 to 12.25) after 24 days of being implemented? Will ever a cheque deposited by me with a previous date be considered WEF cheque date?
There can be number of reasons at your end like dispatch to all customers together, dispatch from H.O or regional office, etc. But all them are of least importance to me.
More Home Loan - Idbi Bank Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Idbi Bank / Home Loan - Multiple EMIs deposited in the same month! 
- IDBI - Password reset takes forever
- Idbi Bank - Worst bank to deal with! 
- Idbi Bank - atm dispute & rs.100/-/day compensation 
- IDBI Home Loan - Processing fee IDBI Home Loan 
- IDBI - payment not received from atm
- IDBI Home Loan - HOME LOAN
- IDBI Home Finance - Harassment meted out by IDBI Home Finance
- Idbi Bank - Home Loan - Missed Originial Papers bY IDBI Bank India
- IDBI - Home Loan - EMI before possesion