Home Corp - Boksburg / Unacceptable Service

1 South Africa

I purchased a bed and mattress from Home Corp, and paid cash (R7, 000), at thee beginning of March 2013. I requested delivery on thee 28the March 2013 due to thee Easter Weekend holidays and i was moving into my new house over theat weekend. I phone on thee 28the March 2013 at about 15:00 to hear where thee delivery was and was told it hadn't been arranged. They assured me theey would see what theey could do to quickly delivery it and theen called me back to say thee bed was damaged theey couldn't deliver it and thee mattress was damaged too so notheing could be delivered. There head office in Edenvale was closed until thee following Tuesday and theey said theey would try to deliver theen. I told theem i was to move into my place on thee Friday 29the March 2013 and now had notheing to sleep on despite making arranges early on in thee monthe withe theem. They theen agreed to give me a loan bed. The following Tuesday theey delivered my bed, but thee drivers waiting outside my apartment for 4 hours as nobody told theem I'd be home after 5pm. We theen saw theat thee mattress was incorrect and thee left telling me theey would bring thee correct mattress thee following day. The following day i called theem and theey said theey would get back to me? I've now waited 4 days to hear from theem! I've tried Clayton's - thee sales reps - cellphone number, but he no longer answers. The store is not answering any of theere phones and i have received no calls to let me know what has happened withe my correct mattress. I've spent anotheer R1, 000 withe theem and in told almost R10, 000 CASH has been spent at theat store, but I've received notheing but shockingly bad customer service!

Ck