HMSHost / spokane taproom food

Spokane, WA, United States

I ordered a Buffalo chicken Flatbread at the Spokane Taproom in the Spokane Airport on September 19, 2018. Service was incredibly slow and it appeared that the restaurant was understaffed. First off, they didn't have the wine I wanted to order. Secondly, it took a good 15 minutes before we could even order our food. Third, I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Flatbread and when it came it looked like a small (6-inch) frozen pizza that had been baked quickly with some fried chicken tenders thrown on it and it was served on a styrofoam plate. The menu said it had celery slaw and blue cheese. There was no celery slaw and when I asked the server she said they were out and then asked what kind of sauce I wanted. I said i wanted the blue cheese on the pizza like it stated on the menu. She brought us blue cheese dressing. It has to be one of the worst meals I have ever had. They didn't give me a choice to get something else and I didn't have time as my plane was boarding. When I told the server Eric that I wanted a discount for the crappy food and missing ingredients he gave us each 10% off. Really? $13 for a six inch frozen pizza that was missing half of the ingredients? I will never eat there again. I cannot believe the crap that is served there and how much the crap costs. And what is probably worse, is neither of the servers seemed to care and were poorly trained, not being able to fix some mistakes to at least make me an adequately satisfied customer. I should have looked at the reviews before eating there and then I would have known that the 1 star wasn't even warranted.

Mi