HMSHostlynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak

On September 5, 2016 I was a customer at Norton Sound :Pre Security at about 5:30 pm and your bartender/server Lynette Warren came over to my dining table while i was eating dinner with a friend and started to touch my hair and play with it. She was laughing and talking at the same time and me feel very uncomfortable while I was attempting to eat.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Anchorage, AK I would like to know who i can contact to press charges against Lynette Warren due to the fact that i did not give her permission to touch me at all.

Thank you very much and I hope that I can get this serious issue addressed right away. I am suffering from emotional an psychological damages regarding what Lynette Warren did to me. I have already spoke with an attorney regarding this matter. Your prompt attention to this situation would greatly be appreciated!!!

• Updated by Anne Mulligan, Jun 29, 2017

On September 5, 2016 I was a customer at Norton Sound :Pre Security at about 5:30 pm and your bartender/server Lynette Warren came over to my dining table while i was eating dinner with a friend and started to touch my hair and play with it. She was laughing and talking at the same time and me feel very uncomfortable while I was attempting to eat. I would like to know who i can contact to press charges against Lynette Warren due to the fact that i did not give her permission to touch me at all.

• Updated by Anne Mulligan, Jun 29, 2017