HMSHost Chop House McCarran International Airport / coffee creamers (taste killers)

Las Vegas, NV, United States

On September 16th 2017 @ 11:30 AM . My wife asked me to check with another bar in the airport about what kind of food they served. The waitress there, highly recommended we go to the Chop House @ the other end of the Airport, because the food was going to be much better, as she had worked @ both and had insider knowledge. After dragging our bags across the airport we were looking forward to the Cadillac experience before our flight home. I'm not a coffee drinker but have come to expect that bars tend to serve a better blend then you find elsewhere. The coffee was good until i added the creamer from hell to it . It was terrible, not Ivan the Terrible level, but pretty darn close. I couldn't finish it with out calling the Paramedics to resuscitate if i went into a coma. I got my wife to try it but she had to spit it out into her napkin. I mentioned it to the waitress, who said that they've forwarded complaints to the head office to no avail. She encouraged me to forward my concern (before they have to close it down for health reasons). Everything else was stellar : the food was great and came in a timely manner; the service was even better; and the ambiance was second to none. So if it's an austerity measure or some kind of experiment gone awry or simply poison mislabeled. It could be a military secret weapon to deter coffee drinkers. What ever it is you might want to try it yourself, and discover how well it can contort your face or just invest in proper creamers made from a natural source. It's more than a month laitter and the taste or lack there of stills lingers, like a ghost haunting our mamories.

Jo