H&M London UK / poor & rude customer service

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been a returning customer to H&M online for about a year. I have never placed an order that had no issues!
The latest and last issue was that I ordered my items on the 12th April and on the 25th April I still havent received it, nor was I informed that the package was held up because an item I ordered was not in stock anymore. I send an email asking my case to be escalated and received an email from a staff member called Jamesy, who informed me that I should read the T&C to know what to expect. He proceeded to break down each and every point from my email as a 'with regards to to your first issue', 'with regards to your second issue' and point out how stupid I was. He added links to their site, quoted from their terms and conditions in a rude and patronising manner.
He told me that he will not escalate my matter higher as they 'have operated within their policies'
I have never wrote a complaint letter, it takes me a while to annoy me but this guy is asking to be fired.
Im taking the matter further!

Su
Apr 25, 2013

Comments

• Ti
      Oct 06, 2015

Soooooo...
    What the guy was telling you was that they did nothing wrong and you were stupid enough to think that they had been and so he had to break it down to make easy for you to understand that.
    I think I'd speak down to you too...which he probably didn't, you just didn't like him pointing out that your whole perception was wrong...