H&M London UK / poor & rude customer service
I have been a returning customer to H&M online for about a year. I have never placed an order that had no issues!
The latest and last issue was that I ordered my items on the 12th April and on the 25th April I still havent received it, nor was I informed that the package was held up because an item I ordered was not in stock anymore. I send an email asking my case to be escalated and received an email from a staff member called Jamesy, who informed me that I should read the T&C to know what to expect. He proceeded to break down each and every point from my email as a 'with regards to to your first issue', 'with regards to your second issue' and point out how stupid I was. He added links to their site, quoted from their terms and conditions in a rude and patronising manner.
He told me that he will not escalate my matter higher as they 'have operated within their policies'
I have never wrote a complaint letter, it takes me a while to annoy me but this guy is asking to be fired.
Im taking the matter further!
More H&M London UK Complaints & Reviews
- H & M - bad service 
- H&M - poor customer service 
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it 
- H&M - bad customer service 
- H&M - terrible customer service 
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers