Hindustan Petroleum / Non supply of Gas Cylinder

1 India Review updated:

I am very much fed up with HP Gas and feeling uncomfortable with gas. There is always shortage for gas cylinders with Gas Dealer, Kalka Gas at Pinjore (Haryana). I have booked the gas on 31.01.09 and till date the gas cylinder is not provided except this they are denying to supply for next 10 days also. Every time they are refusing to saying that NO STOCK at Godown. And i m also fed up with the dealing hand at Kalka Gas Service. I have 2 cylinders and both are empty with stupid dealing of HP gas services.

Comments

• Ou
      19th of Jul, 2010
    Hindustan Petroleum - They cheated me by 5 ltrs
    Hindustan Petroleum
    hindustanpetroleum.com

Today while taking petrol I noticed that another guy came and disturbed me. I was keeping a eye on the pump reading, when suddenly I saw that one of the guys there touched the number pad on the pump and suddenly the reading went from Rs 750 to Rs 1000. When I confronted them, they said that this is not the case and all. But I am sure that this happened. As my car petrol reading was only half way thru. Now capacity of satro is 35ltrs and according to them they filled 19.9 ltrs and I had say close to 5 lts in my car also. so the needle should be much more than half way. They cheated me by 5 ltrs.

• Br
      3rd of Aug, 2010
    Hindustan Petroleum - Avoid using Hindustan Petroleum
    Hindustan Petroleum
    hindustanpetroleum.com

I have purchased a HP LPG Gas Connection with 2 cylinders in the year of 2017 and in the month of may. This connection was allotted to me in the town of Gurajala, Guntur Dist. Recently our family is shifted to Hyderabad. we have made a request at the HP dealer in Gurajala, for that they have issued a transfer letter for the connection after returning the 2 cylinders and regulator. The same was submitted at the HP gas dealer, Ratna Gas Agencies in Kukatpally on 2nd September 2017 for which they have issued a reference number 3449. At the time of submitting the transfer letter they said that the connection will be provided within the next 10 days as oppose to 5 days it takes to transfer a connection with other dealers in twin cities area because of everything is done online. That was fine even if it takes five days more than other dealers to transfer, means i should get my connection be tansfered by 12th September 2017.

When I went there for the enquiry they said that it will take another week as they are not received any new gas regulators. Again went there after a week then they said still not received any new regulators for the transfers. I went there again in the first week of Oct 2017 that just before the Dassara festival., They said one of their employee went to the HP head office to collect the regulators once they received then they will inform the consumer and they promised that it will be provided immediately after the dasara festival. I went there again after the festival now they are saying that it will be provided on Monday 13th Oct. Now I fed up everytime personally going there and getting the same kind of answer so I thought it s better to phone them up and find out so i made a call and guess what got the same kind of reply that they said it will be provided on thursday the 16th Oct provided if they get any regulators from the HP Gas Head Office in Hyderabad.

It seems to be that I will never be able to get my connection transferred to this Kukatpally area. Another thing that they have several employees working in the office and have several phone connections working. If you want some information to find out over the phone they never answer your phone. Dont know why.

Is it not something that as soon as you got a transfer letter from a dealer the Head Office of HP should be notified that so and so gas connection is waiting for transfer. And immediately make available of his regulater to be given at another dealer as soon as the consumer requests it. we are not in those old days where you were carrying letters by bicycle or by walk. Now a days the communication is instant and every super organisaction such as HP is having the letest communication technologies for faster communication. Infact HP has already got these and proved by some other dealers where the transers has already took place within the 5 working days period.

Imagine a family with two little infants struggling for their daily food and milk to the infants. Cooking without an LPG gas connection. you have to go to a place where you buy your infant milk heated up properly, and a place where you get your food in packets...so this was the daily routine since the last 40 days of my application to this gas dealer.

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2012
    Hindustan Petroleum - non delivery of cylinder
    vasai bazar gas service
    India

non delivery of cylinder booked by sms on dt 02 02 2017 consumer no 620897 my booking no is 215762, how should we came to know, when we get the delivery of cylinder, on calling to VASAI BAZAR GAS SERVICE they does not pickup the phone its habitual process.

21st of Mar, 2013

no fix working on patrol pump without fix process gave patrol of patrol pump (campaient mob.-8540805511)

• Mu
      1st of Mar, 2014

Sir,
    I have booked one refill vide booking No.373926 dated 24/02/2017 09:34:00, when I have seen the Refill Booking History:, I was shocked and seen that in the history it is written that it is cancelled on the same date i.e. 24.02.2017 (cash memo number 181809. It is for the information that we are senior citizen and never locked our house . This is the regular complaint of other consumer also. Please enquire the matter and direct your dealer Akola Gas Service, Ratanlal Plot Akola to deliver the cylinder at an early date. Expecting your reply please.
    Hoping for early action please
    Yours truly