Hewlett Packard Laptop / bad customer service
My laptop developed a fault after 15 months. The wireless card went, and needed to be replaced.
It seems, Hewlett Packard is made up of many different companies, none of which communicate very well with each other; and none of which will take responsibility for the bad job that they do. I wasted a lot of time waiting for them to simply pick it up. Third time lucky, but after 10 phonecalls on my part.
In fixing the wirelss card they broke the keyboard, dvd player and power supply.
The computer had to be sent back again, but still the power supply did not work.
Six months on, the computer works, but has developed more faults. I am at a loss as to what to do, as i do not want anything more to do with this company.
I wrote a letter of complaint, that they did not respond to.
Their customer service department is disgusting.
I will never buy a HP product again.
More Hewlett Packard Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam