Heritage Web Solutions / fraud / ripoff / thievery

1 UT, United States Review updated:

Hit web designs (formally heritage web solutions) is a fraudulent company that outsources their work to third parties, who "rush" the projects they're assigned. I personally bought a website and after a year of unprofessionalism, all I can say to anyone looking to have a website built for them is... Beware of hitweb!!! They do half-assed work and then charge you for it. After a year, my website is not done and doesn't appear to be done anytime soon. I'm in the process of switching to another company, something that I shouldn't have had to do... I'm out of $2, 500 usd for a half-assed unprofessional website.

Beware of hitweb!!!

Do not fall for their cons!!!

Your money will be stolen by them!!!

But your work will never get done!!!

Btw... They offer no refunds!!!

Comments

• Ca
      13th of May, 2010

So completely true! File with the Better Business Bureau -I did tonight.

• It
      10th of Jun, 2010

Totally true!

What a bad - bad - bad company, with no ethics!
    I was promised so many things by upper management-
    { Yes, I took my case to upper management - after struggling through a year of half [censor] work.. frustrating communication and straight out lies by " project managers" more aptly titled "upsellers" ... { a year - mind you, when they initially promised a 3 to 5 week completion time for my site.}
    -that were bold faced lies.

Do not listen to what seem to be promises. They don't care to care for their customers at all. They just want to shut you up and confuse the situation to create loopholes and tire you out.
    Ugh.

So it's been two years since they did the same thing to me and I still can't believe what a nightmare it was. I gave up on my site in the end, and lost 1200 to them for technicalities. That contract is business rape. Read it before you sign.

My site -not for one day- never went live.

Ugh again.

I just thought of them now while washing dishes and decided to check and see if they had reduced their level of complaints in the last 2 years. 2008 to 2010.

Nope. They just changed their name.

So sad to see. Dude, stay away from Heritage Web, { Now HIT} Such a terrible experience awaits.

I have no idea how companies like them get away with screwing people so blatantly. I'm just trusting in Karma.

BBB is prolly good too.

• Ca
      10th of Jun, 2010

BBB did absolutely no good at at all, as they have their butts covered so completely legal wise -that seems to be the ONLY thing they DO care about. Karma is Good and will come to pass on them.

• It
      12th of Jun, 2010

Definitely. And its gonna hit em hard.

Duck HIT.

• Be
      11th of Aug, 2010

Heritage is a GIANT FRAUD. All they ever did was have various account managers contact me and send me questionnaires to fill out so they could create my perfect website. They also kept telling me that I needed additional features and kept charging my credit card for them.

Once I would fill answer all their questions and send them CD's with photos and logos for my business, I would then be contacted by a different account representative who would tell me that the last account rep was no longer available, and I had to begin all over again with sending photos and filling out questionairres. This happened too many times to count, but in the end it was all just a huge delaying tactic.

I NEVER GOT A SINGLE THING FROM THEM. The only thing they did was to hijack my domain account from Godaddy and I was without email capability for weeks. They kept promising me at least a splash page, but months went by and they never delivered a thing.

I managed to get my money back, but only because I began recording all my conversations with them and also had my credit card company intervene when I provided them with all the information showing what a fraud they were. It was a nightmare!