Hebeos / dress ordered and received

1 ITRADELINKS LTD, 82 OLD PARK RIDINGS WINCHMORE HILL, LONDON, GREATER LONDON, ENGLAND N21 2ES, United Kingdom

Hebeos is giving me issues processing a return. They are stating that I asked for a request after the dress was tailored. I originally asked for the dress to have sheer darkened and back covered. I emailed and stated to disregard the sheer. They emailed and asked to disregard the message. I said correct. Then I noticed want they sent which was my whole message. I sent email stating I still want the back covered. I wrote back on Jan 7 to confirm that I wanted the back covered after someone said we will make the dress as the picture on Jan 7. I told them on the same day no make it with back covered. Jan 8 I receive an email that dress is under tailoring. I wrote back on Jan 9 stating please make sure the back is covered. I want to confirm we have an understanding on that. Alice wrote we got that don't worry on Jan 10. I receive the dress and the back is not covered. I emailed to have dress returned to tailor as requested. Anne is stating that on Jan 7 I stated to ignore my note so they made the dress as pictured and when I sent an email that I wanted it covered, the dress was finished. I do not believe this to be true. On January 7 Alice said they will make dress as picture. I sent the email Jan 7 to cover the back. Received email that dress was still being tailored on Jan 8. (So how was the dress already completed if it was still being tailored?) I emailed back Jan 9 to cover the back. Jan 10 Alice state they got that don't worry. So from Alice's email I got an understanding that they received the request/email to cover the back and they did cover the back. I receive the dress and the back was not covered. I am requesting for the dress to be approved for return, Hebeos pay for the return and a partial refund for my time wasted going back and forth and not honoring my request when I sent the request to clarify my statement about want I wanted right after Alice said she will make dress as pictured I said no I don't want it as the picture on the same day. Below I have the emails showing the conversations. I apologize for the spaces. If you need me to send you the email separately please let me know.

Jan 4, 2019, 3:22 PM

to service

I asked for the sheer to be darkened in my order. Please disregard.

Sun, Jan 6, 8:45 PM

to me

:Please have back covered and can the sheer parts be covered also? Meaning no skin showing

So we just disregads this?

Sun, Jan 6, 9:38 PM

Correct.

Mon, Jan 7, 2:43 AM

to me

just not worry and we would make the back of the dress showing as the picture
Regards,

Alice

Asia Camp 于2019年1月7日周一 上午10:38写道:

Jan 7, 2019, 2:00 PM

I need the back to be covered.

Jan 7, 2019, 2:02 PM

Do NOT do the back like the picture. The back MUST be COVERED

8:37 AM (59 minutes ago)

to Hebeos

After I noticed you guys weren't understanding, I sent this immediately after she said she will make the dress like the picture. Doesn't sound like it was under tailoring at that time. Especially since I got a notice on Jan 8 the dress was under tailoring.

[protected]@hebeos.com via mail.sentservice.com

Tue, Jan 8, 8:14 AM

Dear Asia Camp,
Thanks for your kind support.
I am writing to inform you that your dress is still under tailoring now.
Since the dress is badly needed, we will put a priority on your order.
We are trying our best to deliver the dress to you on time.
---------------------------------
If you''ve bought the non-apparel item, please ignore the message above. We will deliver your item ASAP.
---------------------------------
So please do not worry, we will keep you updated0
Best wishes,
Jaly

Wed, Jan 9, 9:08 AM

[protected]@hebeos.com

Thu, Jan 10, 1:21 AM

to me

we got that, just not worry

Regards,

Alice

------------------ email history ------------------

From: Asia Camp([protected]@gmail.com)

Time: [protected]:08:32

To: Hebeos Service([protected]@hebeos.com)

Theme: Re: Your dress is still under tailoring

That's good. Please make sure the back is covered. I want to confirm that we have an understanding on that. On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 8:14 AM [protected]@hebeos.com Dear Asia Camp, > Thanks for your kind support. > I am writing to inform you that your dress is still under tailoring now. > Since the dress is badly needed, we will put a priority on your order. > We are trying our best to deliver the dress to you on time. > --------------------------------- > If you''ve bought the non-apparel item, please ignore the message above. > We will deliver your item ASAP. > --------------------------------- > So please do not worry, we will keep you updated0 > Best wishes, > Jaly > >

Asia Camp

Wed, Jan 23, 5:34 PM (16 hours ago)

to Hebeos

You did not have an understanding on this. I asked for the back of the dress to be covered. It is not. It is opened. The dress needs to be returned

Hebeos Service

Wed, Jan 23, 8:48 PM (12 hours ago)

to me

We are so sorry to hear that there is something wrong with your item. Would you mind to take some photos to show us the problem exactly ? After confirmation we will resolve this matter for you ASAP. Your cooperation would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Flora

Attachments
Wed, Jan 23, 10:43 PM (10 hours ago)

to Hebeos

The back is open. I do not want that. I requested for the back to be covered

Attachments area

Attachments
Wed, Jan 23, 10:47 PM (10 hours ago)

to Hebeos

I want the back covered like this. Not opened. Requested for it to be covered numerous times including on my order.

Attachments area

2:45 AM (6 hours ago)

Dear Asia,
Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to see that the dress is not same as you expected.

Sorry to tell you that you have sent a email to us on January 7th that you wanted to ignore the note.So we made the dress as picture.

But when you sent us a email that you wanted the back covered, our dress has finished.
Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you and beg your understanding.

Best wishes,
Anne

Below is a link of emails exchanged.

As