HEB / overcharge
I have been overcharged for produce on 4 occasions in the last 3 or 4 months. Yesterday I bought nectarines at.97 per pound. I was charged for yellow fleshed peaches at 2.49 per pound. I'm getting tired of having to go back because of this. Why don't you hire people that can walk and chew gum at the same time, or at least be able to read a number. It's not only an aggravation but with gasoline at almost 4.00 per gallon it is expensive. My name is dewey snider [protected]@att.net
More HEB Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.