Heartland Inc / subscription

1 Havre, MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 406-265-6181

heartland has called me several times saying i was receiving magazines from them. i do not. they are now telling me that i owe for an extended 60 month subscription that was automatically added on to my original subscription. i tried to tell them that idonot receive magazines from them and i will not be responsible for the payments they have threaten to take me to collections. these people are uneal. I have never been sorudely treated . they wouldn't even try to help me get this straightened out.i will never order any magazines ever again. the company i do receive magazines from have said they have received several complaints about heartland pulling this kind of scam. but i will never again order anymore magazines.

Comments

4th of Sep, 2008

I had the same run around, they called and i told them i wanted off their calling list then a few days later i received a letter saying my subscription would start and i would be billed for $60 a month for something like 14 months! wtf! how has the consumer advocacy board not closed these scammers down.