Heartland Inc. — telemarketing and employee treatment
I worked at heartland inc. for two years. I have witnessed a lot of things they did to their customers/potential customers and employees. I recently got fired from there and as a result of that had to go through a certain process to exercise my rights. I have a facebook profile and have made a group for people who have been effected by them. Please feel free to send me a member request. Just go to www.facebook.com and make a profile if you don't have one already. After that search for the GROUP: People Who Have Been Effected By Heartland Inc. Then send me a member request. This group page is made so people can openly discuss how they have been effected by them wether you were a former employee, existing employee, someone who they have called constantly, or someone who they've hurt financially. If you know anyone else who has been effected by them, PLEASE feel free to let them know about this. Hopefully this will help educate people about what they do and maybe get this out in the open more. Thank you!
More Heartland Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Heartland, Inc - scam and fraud!
- Heartland, Inc - scam?
- Heartland, Inc - didn't authorize charges for magazines
- Heartland Inc./Magazine Subscription Services - scam pros and plain crooks
- Heartland, Inc - magazine subscription
- Heartland - fraud and cheating
- Heartland Inc - subscription
- Heartland - fraud
- Heartland Inc - took my money eventhough I cancelled. they've taken two debits and I still haven't recieved anything
- Heartland, Inc - double charging me