Hearthware Home Products / misleading marketing
When a person calls to order a product from this company your Manipulated, and badgered into purchasing more than you called for, other companies will respect you if you say your not interested in extras, however this company FORCES consumers into trying to purchase products they don't want to order.
When I contacted them to complain about their so-called marketing practice's the Customer service is Equally as POOR. The response is; Consumers WANT THIS, and expect it..??? (They do???) They not once offered to cancel my order, they NEVER gave a Name of a person to contact about my complaint.
This is totally and truly SHAMEFULL of an American company, fortune 500 or otherwise, this is the type of service you would expect from Cuban Company, at the Least.
More Hearthware Home Products Complaints & Reviews
- Hearthware Home Products-NuWave Oven - fraudulent order taking 
- NuWave Oven - scam 
- Hearthware Home Products - fraud and cheating 
- Hearthware Home Products NuWave Oven - online order system duplicated my order 
- Hearthware Home Products - scam charges 
- Nuwave Pro - increased shipping costs
- NuWave - rip off
- NuWave Oven - elderly rip off 
- NuWave Oven - on top of mailing charges added extra 30.00$ 
- NuWave Oven - rip off