Haynes Furniture / Fraud and scam!

Va Bch BlvdVirginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
4.3

I have shopped at Haynes Furniture and would want to alert all individuals who are planning to shop at Haynes Furniture to beware. They scam, lie and cheat just to get your business and take your money. I have gone there just to 'see' what they have and to only have sales people pressure me into a purchase. I go somewhere else and get the same furniture with hundreds less. So, my advice to everyone is to shop around and don't get forced and pressured into an unnecessary purchase. There are plenty of quality shoppes out there that deal with furniture. If you are willing to take a drive on a week-end, go to Thomasville Furniture (North Carolina)... they are awesome and very reasonable (as well as competitive pricing).

We don't have a money tree as I am sure most of us don't... so look around and don't be scared to tell these salesman 'no'... most of all--never pay what amount is on the sticker!
Va

Comments

Me
  1st of May, 2009
Haynes' treats their employees the same way they treat their customers. Keep that in mind when you buy from that awful store.

Haynes Furniture Company Logo Haynes Furniture Company