Havertys Furniture / Their high prices from an employee's point of view
I have been employed with Havertys for 2+ years. I see how much mark up is with the furniture we sell. This amount is outrageous.
If you take a table w/4chairs that cost $999.00 on the floor, Haverty's cost for that item is $249.00. A Queen Serta mattress that costs $1099.00 on the sales floor costs Haverty's $399.00.
This is only 2 examples of what I see on a daily basis and I believe this truly needs to change. Haverty's now has a no "haggle" policy so that everyone must pay the same "mark-up" price across the board.
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Havertys Furniture - Poor quality furniture and unresolved issues 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional