Hautelook / Shipping scam

1 United States

Did you know when you place additional Hautelook orders in December of 2009, and all the way until April of 2010 as far as I know, on the same day for FREE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING their system does not automatically recognize your previous order? You pay shipping every time you order! A computer system not automated? Really? In this day and age? RED FLAG! You are or were forced to place the order with no more than 5 items and then you could order another 5 items. This has sense been removed from my account.Unless YOU CALL and REQUEST REFUND for OVER CHARGES, you will pay the shipping? Abhorrent!!! SCAM!

I started shopping Hautelook in December after major surgery. I was thrilled with the merchandise and shipping offers that appeared as standard flat rates like Ruelala, Gilt, etc to be part of the deal. Free shipping on additional orders all day, special shipping rates, etc. Not only has Hautelook changed their policies, they did not notify anyone!

Considering these companies make it very difficult to find a complete invoice online or even shipped with your own order, it is really hard to keep track of your account. It obviously benefits the companies for you not to realize how much you have spent but more importantly, YOU can not find "mistakes" in your own account. Hautelook had to refund me over $100 in over charged shipping fees. Some came as credits and others I actually received a check in the mail. Further confusion!

I feel their practices are deceptive but get lured back in with the credits they give from my obvious found blatant, inexplicable errors. I have been pleased with merchandise until last Custo order. I wear same size as always. Nothing fit! Sale was in s, m, l instead of Custo's 1, 2, 3.

Be careful but they do have fun merchandise. Hold their feet to the fire and shape up or ship out! I wish there was a way to investigate and make them refund all of the customers who were subject to this shipping scam that was really bad in December 2009!!! It is Sept 2010. Call them today! Get what is right and fair! never too late when it is a scam and they are in business with many positive reviews!!!

Ju