Harvey Normanonline/customer service

My online order number is [protected]. I purchased Samsung series 8 tv and samsung soundbar from Harvey norman on 19h November. I purchased it online as I was overseas. I chatted to an online customer service person with my requirement and they provided me with a link for the transaction. The offer was they will deiver and install the tv and if I purchase a soundbar they will install that as well. Tv was out of stock for 14 days which was perfect as I was going to be in overseas till 8th of December. my request was for both the item to be delivered and installed on same day which was Monday 10th December. After 2 days I receved an email from courier that soundbar is on its way. I had an option to reschedule which I did to 10th December. They still send the soundbar to my address and left a note as no one was at home(to collect from courier office). Since then I have been calling their customer service team everyday and no one can still come up with a solution. first of all I have to either wait atleast 2hrs on phone before somone anwers. The inefficiency and unprofessionalism of these people are commendable. everytime after waiting 2hrs or getting a call back, they will tell me relevant team will get back to you. This morning again I spoke to one of customer service agent and after explaining everything, told me that they will call me back by 5pm with a solution. As you might have guessed I am still waiting for that call. This is been happening now 7days straight. The info given to me was tv was send me from Penrith store and soundbar from Alexandria. Penrith have got the stock and ready to install it but wont install soundbar free of charge. Also they wont supply tv brackets for installation (which is not what I was told by online chat agent during purchase). They also seem to be confused with the promotion they ran less then 3 weeks back.

Ra