Harvey Norman / defective workmanship, damage to property, very bad customer service
Purchased carpet from Harvey Norman Liverpool. Upon first installation, labourers damaged fixed furnishings and also laid carpet crudely and not in workmanlike manner. Upon second installation, different labourers also laid carpet poorly but also carpet mismeasured and short so work is not complete. Harvey Norman has my money and refused to communicate with me let alone fix all of the damage and repair or replace or remove the carpet. Wrose still, they stapled through my telephone cord so have no internet, fax, phone use for almost 3 months. I am out of pocket for more than $1, 000 due to their negligence and they couldn't care less. Harvey Norman is a disgrace!!!
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - appalling. rude and threatening customer service.
- Harvey Norman - rude and threatening behaviour. failed to meet agreement terms
- Harvey Norman - rob manager from lismore nsw store
- Harvey Norman - bedding
- Harvey Norman - refrigerator