Harlem Furniture / Room Place / Subpar quality
In 2008, we bought a dining room (4 chair) set and a living room set. The first problem occurred after two weeks. The dining chairs began to come loose, and become shaky. They seemed dangerous to sit on. We called Harlem's repair guy, and he came over but forgot his tools and his camera. A week later he came back with a camera to "document" the problems. After he did that, two weeks later they sent over some people to fix the chairs. They were the worst made, Chinese factory chairs I've ever seen. Chairs I've put together from Walmart myself have been better quality. Later in the year, the chairs became loose yet again, as did the living room table, which would have completely fallen apart if I hadn't tightened the screws myself. As for our couches, the cushions always pop out, and it is a constant battle to keep them in. I know Harlem wants to turn a profit, but why do they order such cheap, low quality furniture? When I pay over $2000 for NEW furniture, I have high expectations, and the Harlem furniture didn't meet my expectations in any way.
More Harlem Furniture / Room Place Complaints & Reviews
- Harlem Furniture - Damage done with no resolution 
- Harlem Furniture - POOR quality/deceptive practices 
- Harlem Furniture - Attempt to circumvent warranty!
- Harlem Furniture - Lack of competence and service! 
- Harlem Furniture - Harlem sold my couch from under me, after taking my money.
- Harlem Furniture - Do Not Buy
- Harlem Furniture - Insurance is BULLS**T 
- Harlem Furniture - THE WARRANTY YOU PURCHASE COVERS NOTHING
- Harlem Furniture - Refuse to give a full refund
- Harlem Furniture - substandard furnitures with no warranty