Hanson's / poor service and quality

Jun 14, 2015
This is the worst company ever! They do not return your calls, show up at your house randomly without a call and start measuring your doors outside if you are sleeping and do not answer the door for an unscheduled appt, The sliding glass door we ordered was to be two panels, we had a 8 foot 1 inch door with a 44 inch door opening. The installed a triple panel door with a 23 inch opening. This is not even code for an outside door opening! What legitimate company makes a door that small and not up to code. We were not asked if we wanted three panel door with opening in the middle; there was no communication! They offered to remake the door and 6 weeks later came with a door that had a dark tint and was 5 inches smaller. I want light! I asked for my old Pella door back as it was much better quality. The one lock fell off the next day and they forgot to install the foot lock and screen door lock. I went 2 1/2 months before the locks were finally installed. I had to put a piece of wood in the slider for safety!! Cheap sliding doors and the worst service ever!!