Handyman Club of America / life member

1 POBox3526MinnetonkaHopkins Minnesota, United States Review updated:

I have been a Life Member (master) since Dec 2001. I had been receiving Bi monthly magazines and other materials from this club up until 2014. For whatever reasons this has ended. I was a paid up life member and that appears to have ended. Please advise ., Philip Brooks, Lynn, Massachusetts. Member # [protected]

Ph
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• Ph
      12th of Jan, 2016

I have beem a Master Life Membersince 2001, member #30400981

13th of Jan, 2016

I'am a lifetime member and have been since Dec.2001, member #30400981. I have not received any of the bi monthly magazines since 2014

13th of Jan, 2016

I have been a lifetime member since Dec 2001 and part of the membership was to receive bi monthly magazines that I have not been sent since 2014

• De
      25th of Jan, 2016

I have been a life member since 2001 and have not received my magazines for the last two years. Life Member # 30249813,
    Derenda Minton
    P.O. BOX 8
    BRIGGS, TEXAS 78608
    I want my magazines that I have paid for...

• Am
      27th of Jan, 2016

I am a life member and have not heard from you since 2014. I do know that prior to before I stopped receiving the magazines I was receiving request to join using different combinations of my name and/or different member #'s. I do not have my member # readily available. Please contact me at amosspoon@gmail.com or my phone # is 641-891-9822 or begin sending my magazines and those back issues for 2014 and 2015.
    Amos Spoon
    209 SW Main St.
    MelcherDallas, IA 50062

• To
      4th of Feb, 2016

I have been a life member from the 06 1997 and I was getting my magazines like clock work until 2014 and the have quit come . So what is the big deal . I have bought tools from the club and every thing and I to know what gives .I paid all of my life time dues . So what is going on is this just a rip off or what ? my membership # is 30043333 . To me a life time membership mean just that for life. Mr. tony l Hughes address is 173 bridle brook lane Jonesborough tn. 37659. When I became a member no one told me that I needed to contact the club every month or year. My cap is almost worn out and my jacket is too. So let me know if the club is just a rip off or not.

• Cl
      10th of Feb, 2016

I have been a life member since 2004 and have not received my magazines or any content for the last two years.
    And try to contact them? Not a chance, phone is always busy!!!
    Life Member # 30365521,
    And now they want us to subscribe to Scout.com to view premium content and such that we use to have access to, one would think that a Life Member would have access to all content.

Clint B.
    Twentynine Palms Ca.

• Ck
      24th of Feb, 2016

I am a life member of this company and I have not received anything from than I don't get the bi-momthly magazine anymore. what has happen to this company?

• Da
      5th of Mar, 2016

My name is David Earle from Burlington, NJ - I have been a life time member since August 7th, 2008 ID# 30575808. I enjoyed getting the information and magazines that you have sent since then and through 2014, but haven't received any correspondence since then. What gives !!!

• Ge
      14th of May, 2016

Like most I have not received a magizine since 2014 although I have been a lifetime member for 15years[2001] even though they sent me a card with instructions to phone them to see if I was still alive.It seems that their idea of a lifetime is a short 15 years.

• Ge
      3rd of Sep, 2016

I've been a LIFE MEMBER since 09/02. I was receiving magazines up until 2 years ago too. I'd like to know what's going on and am I going to get a refund?