Handyman Club of America / false collection referral notice
I have no idea who this company is, but a threatening letter arrived today saying that this was their 6th attempt to contact me regarding an overdue membership account, and that if action was not taken to settle this account a Collections Agency would be contacting me.
Again, I don't know who these people are. Their information does not include any contact information beyond a PO Box Number.
I searched the net and found a parent company for them ( North American Membership Group). Calling them resulted in being referred to another number [protected] to 'cancel' my subscription. I never had a subscription to start with.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership 
- Handyman Club of America - master lifetime membership