Hampton Inn / hotel booking problems
Hampton Inn, Bethlehem PA. We book three rooms for the night of my nephews wedding. We were promised that we could also have a rollaway bed at an extra fee which I agreed to. When we got to the hotel the room with double beds were not much bigger than single beds and they had no roll away beds. Also other people booked rooms and when they got there they were told that the hotel was overbooked and they had no rooms. I was always under the impression that when a bride and groom reserve a block of rooms for their guests that they would be together.
Well we were all over the hotel and it made it impossible to meet up with anyone afterwards. This is the last time I will stay at a Hampton Inn.
More Hampton Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Inn - terrible experience 
- Hampton Inn - illegal eviction-management abuse
- Hampton Inn - terrible customer service
- Hampton Inn - scam
- Hampton Inn - no hospitality 
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - night shift manager 11 pm june 29th 2019
- Hampton Inn - poorly run hotel 
- Hampton Inn Garden City NY - unauthorized charges on credit card 
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - no hot water
- Hampton Inn - amazingly poor customer service