Hairsisters — Paid for 3 day delivery on, 1/23/17 not processed from hs until 1/27/17
I went on-line after being referred. I ordered the product (a wig) online on 1/23/17, Monday and included the rush 3-day deliver of $14.92, I ordered priority to ensure that it get to me by Friday, 1/27/17. I was immediately sent the invoice and confirmed order on 1/23/17 which stated priority rush shipping (paid), however HS did not assemble for shipping until 1/27/2017 in which the items arrived at USPS on 1/27/2017 at 10:43pm.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Houston, TX
Of course, I immediately tried contacting their office only to find that they close M-F at 6pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
This was and is so disturbing as I so needed the order by Friday in which I knew I would have as I paid the price.
I will NEVER use the Hair sisters site again. I do not like paying for something I do not receive. They HS are the winners because they pocket the priority and rush shipping fees - I guess that is why they close at 6pm and off on weekends.
A very dissatisfied customer (ex)
More Hairsisters Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Sisters - No delivery. Product is still processing since December 2009. 
- Hairsisters.com - Cash taken, received no product 
- Hair Sisters.com - Money taken, received no product 
- Hair Sisters - Hair sisters scam 
- Hairsisters - I was falsely promised that my hair products would be sent to me. But then have not been!!! 
- Hairsisters - Don't trust this site!
- Hairsisters.com - Refund issues
- Hairsisters.com - unsatisfied customer and still unsatisfied 5/17
- Hairsisters.com - Did not get product
- Hairsisters - Two day shipping