Hair Cuttery / nightmare haircut!
Awful, awful experience. I don't mind waiting for service, thats a part of every salon experience. My hair dresser ruined my hair, ruined it. her name is Bethany, she's in her 50's and told me she's be doing hair for over 20 years. I came in for a trim. she took off 4 inches, and left the front of my hair uneven, and dreadful! I asked for long layers and instead I received uneven bangs! On top of it all, she smelled of alcohol and something wasn't quite right with her motor skills, almost as if she was under some kind of influence. I ruled it off, giving her the benefit of the doubt.
I was so wrong! I was so upset I didnt want to spend another minute in there. Luckily the next day I went to another salon--not hair cuttery--never ever again! And another hairdresser was able to somewhat blend in my hacked-up hair cut. Its still not quite right. This is the worst experience I've ever had. I can't understand why she has a job as a hair dresser. I probably would have done a better job doing it myself infront of a mirror at home...that's how bad it was, a nightmare! Now, I have to wait atleast 3 to 4 months before it grows out somewhat and I can get it cut right. The 4 inches that she hacked off will take atleast a year to get back. I am so frustrated, angry and displeased with the service.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - root color touch up
- Hair Cuttery - haircut shampoo blow dry
- Hair Cuttery - blowdry/style
- Hair Cuttery - behavior and personal hygiene 
- Hair Cuttery - price quoted for a shampoo, condition, and blow dry according to the texture of hair