Hair Cuttery / horrible hair cut, overprice, wrong style, no correction

Bermuda Crossing, Jefferson Davis Hwy, Chester, United States Review updated:

I saved all my money to get a hair cut for Valentines Day. I asked for a 'full' haircut (I have very thin hair) and electric blue streak coloring. What resulted was such a thin, mousey, grey haircut that I look and feel like an ironed out mouse, and look like such a ragged old lady I look SO bad :( I called immediately to ask for some correction, I tried to be understanding, but I dont have any more money. My stylist said that she cant do anything without more money and said she was in the middle of someone else's haircut, and she hung up on me. This was so bad and I feel so bad about myself, and I cancelled the valentines date I had, I just feel so bad, I look like an old wet mouse, and the stylist doesnt care.

Ho
Feb 14, 2014

Comments

• Re
      14th of Feb, 2014

Other than the blue streaks, what color was the rest of your hair? You told them you wanted a full hair cut. Maybe you should have explained more what you wanted. If part of your hair was grey, did you expect the hair cut to change from grey to something else. You sound like you are kind of vain.