Hair Cuttery / cant cut hair - bottom line!!!
Took my son there recently to get a trim by Ali. When I got a good look at it, I saw that the neckline area was all uneven. We then proceeded to take my son elsewhere to have a "real" haircut to fix her mess!!!. Though one stylist will not dog out another, all she said was "it was all uneven" as were my observations.
If you cannot cut hair evenly you need to have your scissors, clippers and any thing else that cuts taken away from you...unbelievable that people like this even get a license.
More Hair Cuttery Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Cuttery - limiting employees of their rights 
- Hair Cuttery - no customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - lack of customer service 
- Hair Cuttery - horrible service and extremely unprofessional
- Hair Cuttery - horrible experience 
- Hair Cuttery - hair coloring
- Hair Cuttery - harassment by stylist to buy salon products
- Hair Cuttery - stylist sneered at me 
- Hair Cuttery - not even close to what I asked for
- Hair Cuttery - scam charges