Hair Club for Men / Product and Service

Do Not Use or Buy this product. I was a client of Hair Club for Men for 3 years from 1997 to 2000. I decided to give them another try and on my first visit I ended up walking out.
Nothing about this company has chenged in 9 years. Terrible product and terrible service.

D  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Sorry you did not have a good experience at the Hair Club you visited. However it does not mean the all Hair Clubs are unsatisfactory. There are many Hair Club clients who are satisfied and have been members for many years. Being a previous member, you know how the product can vary, as it is hand crafted as well as your own reponsibility of home maintance . Being able to communitate properly with the consultant as well as your own personal stylist would had ensured a more satisfactory result.
N  2nd of Mar, 2013 by
First of all, I am not a man. I am a woman who lost my hair due to medical condition. I have been a member since 2006. My job causes me to travel all over the USA and so I have been a member in many states. The hair was gorgeous, the stylists excellent, and the ease of getting an appointment was wonderful until yesterday when I tried to transfer my membership to Jacksonville, FL location. The manager was rude, condescending and so horrible to me that I was reduced to tears. For starters she called me a “person off the street” who walked in as unknown expecting to be a member. She stated that she does not know me, has no equity in me and she went on to say that I was “not worth the risk”. The manager in Philadelphia assured her that I was a member. That did not matter to this Joy Griffiths. Nope. She continued to say that a basic customer was not worth her time. She said that I would just buy hair and disappear! Then when I decided NOT to be a member of her shop, she raised her voice and became even more verbally abusive yelling and screaming at me, “Are you effin serious?” Now, I am a professional, I am a member, and a good customer who always bought product and have a reputation of being a good client and a good tipper. I have sat for hours in the chair since 2006. I KNOW how to do this myself, however prefer a professional. I can buy hair off the internet. I can write evaluations like this, and I can tell everyone I know how Hairclub in Jacksonville treated me! Joy Griffiths told me to “go ahead” Said she has been at her location since 2006, “knows her business and was not concerned about a person of the streets like myself”. I intend to report her and this story to the corporate level. I am a professional woman and I have access to many wealthy men who don’t even know that I go to Hairclub. I can change that in a second and stop them from going there. Who do they think they are that they can blast a person for a job relocation? I don’t want to know any more about Joy Griffiths in Jacksonville, Florida. She is rude, nasty and has a terrible level of ridicule. She is mean and just not my type of human being. Maybe in this economy she does not need customers. I don’t know, but I plan to post this story everywhere so that people in Jacksonville can know what a horrible person she is and what a rotten business she runs. She also said that she would call the Tampa office and “warn them” about me- basically blackballing me from business!! Look it up folks. I have been a good standing member since 2006 and this woman is the most nasty individual I have ever encountered. No woman without hair should be reduced to tears! Joy, you are right. You don’t know me. I did not get where I am today and learn to work every day even without hair to have the likes of you insult me. Go to Jacksonville, Florida at your own risk

Hair Club Logo Hair Club