Hair Club for Men and Women / Contract violation!

Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
4.1
Phone: 513-326-4236

Hair Club offers moisture treatments, products, cuts and styles for people with thinning hair as an alternative to hair replacement if that step is not yet necessary. What they don't tell you is that they try to damage your hair in order to get more money than the original contract amount when you have to have hair replacement due to their incompetence. They also refuse to honor their contracts.

I became a "member" at the end of October 2007. I had 4 visits for "treatments." My products were not received in a timely manner and when some finally did arrive not all of the recommended products I requested were in there. Their hair stylist colored my hair a WAY too dark red. I have light skintones... and was clear about the shade of blonde I wanted. I even showed her a picture of the shoulder length cut I wanted. My hair is now only 2 inches long in the back... shorter than some of the men I work with. Kim obviously had no common sense and can't follow directions or she was just malicious. I believe the goal with the dye being so dark was to force me to lighten (so it didn't look like a Halloween wig for work) and therefore make me a candidate for their hair replacement so they could get even more money.

I would not recommend the Hair Club for my worst enemy. They are schiesters.

Comments

Ni
  7th of Oct, 2009
How do I get out of this misleading contract? I am trapped into a contract that I fail to read the fine print ... I will not recommend Hair Club service to anyone!

Hair Club Logo Hair Club