HabandNo order received

www.haband.com

Was promised that order would be delivered 8/15. No order received yet.

Comments

• Ir
      Jun 26, 2007
    Haband Lined Trousers - Push button never worked

I purchased 2 pair of Haband lined trousers a few months ago, one black and one tan. The push button on the tan never worked and the black is coming apart at some of the seams.

• Ed
      Nov 18, 2007

They did bait and switch on boots that I ordered, they sent me the wrongs and wouldn't send me the ones that I ordered.

• Vi
      Sep 09, 2008

I have ordered several items of clothing over a month ago. Last week I received a letter saying that I owed them an additional amount of money and that I would need to send them a check before they could ship the items. I had already sent them a check (with the order) which my most recent statement from my bank indicated that the check to them has cleared. I have not yet received any acknowledgment of my check which has cleared nor have I received the expected items of clothing.

• Ge
      Oct 07, 2008

I ordered somethings about a month ago and have not received it as yet, got an e-mail stating that it had been shipped 9-22-08. I have not received ityet. Georgina Menke

• Al
      Oct 09, 2008

Mailed in order on Sept 19 and haven't heard a thing.

Your company has always been good about sending purchases out within a few weeks.

• Jj
      Feb 17, 2009

I keep getting annoying e-mails every day from Haband. Talk about SPAM! I finally ordered two pairs of sweat pants for my 91 year old bed-ridden father. That was a week ago. I got an e-mail notification that they had received the order. I paid extra for the mid-level FEDEX shipment. When It looked like they weren't going to make the last day of the delivery window (today) I went to the link provided in the e-mail that Haband sent. It asked for my order number. Well, the e-mail they sent had a "Web Reference Number" which I typed in but the web site said it was an incorrect number. I have since learned that the Web Reference Number is not the Order Number. Why would they send a number to me that I cannot use to track my order? I could not find a phone number anywhere on their web site so I sent them an e-mail. I waited a few hours and when I didn't get a response (we need these clothes for a funeral on Thursday, so I didn't want to wait) I Googled Haband phone number and got a customer service number. It asked me for my telephone number. When I gave the automated system my phone number it said it had no record of that number. This is odd because the confirming e-mail that Haband sent to me had that exact number listed on it. I then had to call a different number. I got a live person and she found my order right away but said that one pair of the two pairs of sweat pants was on back order. I said, "is that what is holding up shipment of my order?" and she said "yes". I said that it would have ben nice if they could have sent me an e-mail telling me that. She didn't have any response. The backordered product is supposed to be in stock by the end of this week. Too late for our needs. This company sounds like the "Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight"

Sep 24, 2009

where is the "Order Status" business. Everything but. Am not happy.

Elaine Kasprzyk
    aka [protected]@worldnet.att.net

Sep 24, 2009

where is the "Order Status sight???????? I can';t find it.

Elaine C. Kasprzyk

[protected]@worldnet.att.net

Sep 24, 2009

you people are stupid. Three times now I have said Where is the "Order Status"
    You still haven';t answered my querstions.

FORGET IT.

• Do
      Nov 16, 2009

I ordered 3 boxes of sugar free chocolate and 2 pair of corduroy pants about 3 to 4 weeks ago and I have not received anything yet. Including any of the free gifts. The check of approximately $85.00 has cleared my account about 2 weeks ago. What must I do to get the merchandise I orderd. If there is any further delay in the order than please return the money. I think it was $85.31 or $83.51. Thank you. Dominick Fiumara, [protected]@msn.com

• Ha
      Nov 21, 2009
    Haband - Bought on 6/30/09reordered replacement part from Remington no longeravailable
    Haband's

Purchased from Haband twoHGX-1 remington Clean Exchange electric shavers 6/30/09. Reordered Cleanxchange replacement parts from Remington as specified in instructions. They returned my check and stated that these products are no longer available. I am very disappointed in the way these people do business in selling you a
    prouct that you can no longer get parts for. I would like to get my money back. You are useing the U>S>Mail to defraud people of their money.

• Sm
      Dec 23, 2009

i ordered 2 coats from haband on october 31, paid it right away with my debit card. my order status said it will arrive to me on november 26 but didn't arrived. surprisingly, when i called on nov.30 the package was held on the post office (as their cust service told me) and will be delivered to me, but nothing came. i called their customer service again and they said the package came back to them so they're sending it back to me and will arrive on dec.21, then again nothing came, so i called again on dec.23, and they just said "i'm sorry your order didn't come". that was it, i cancelled my order and demand for a refund which they said will take a week to be funded back on my account. i just hope i will not have the same problem on my refund!

• Sm
      Dec 23, 2009

hi elaine, i believe "order status" is found on the top right of their website. hope it's what you're looking for.

• Bu
      Jun 14, 2010

Unauthorized charges

• Sy
      Jun 18, 2010

I have ordered by phone 2 pairs of Dr Scholls shoes and I received them but one pair was big so I returned it and filled the inside paper for exchange but up to now, I did not receive the replacement.
    The original order # 9286841

• Je
      Nov 15, 2010

Charge for membership to checking with out knowledge of $14.95

Dec 07, 2010

I have order before making an account yesterday. It has been over 3-4 weeks, I have heard nothing nor received my 2 therulux blankets, blue, & brown. When will I receive my orders. I paid you in full. Very, very disappointed, answer soon, Thank You

Dec 31, 2010

I ordered 2 pair of flannal lined pants. I received the Tan pair but not the Black pair. I received with the tan pair and a notice that the other would be shipped at a later date and it never came.
    12/14/10 was the ticket date. I paid with my credit card.
    Rosemary Bergmann

Dec 31, 2010

I could not get a person to talk to when I phoned in so I tried this.
    I do not like working on the computer because I cannot ask questions. All the information you ask for, I hope that I am not being signed up for anything other then to get an answer to why I did not receive the second pair of pants. I am angry!!!

• Jh
      Jan 19, 2011

After ordering a pair of boots from Haband along with the Haband charge on my credit card there was a charge for $1.95 from Haband Perks and then the next month was a charge from Haband Perks of $14.95. I found I was being charged for a membership to some sort of travel club which I did not authorize or know anything about. I cancelled my credit card to avoid any more charges by Haband Perks and got the credit card company to give me credit for what Haband Perks had charged me. The first customer service person I talked to from my credit card company told me the $1.95 was for an introductory offer and was not helpful. Another customer service said I could open a new account with a different number.

• Lu
      Jan 21, 2011

My mother, Constance Theriault, placed a order by phone two weeks ago. She has not received the order. She has no special numbers for this order.

Order placed for: 2 pair of blue slippers @$21.00 for both pairs
    2 pair of black boots @ $29.95 for each pair

She paid for it by credit card.

Please respond to [protected]@securespeed.us

• Dk
      Feb 05, 2011

My mother placed a order, a coat and two flannel shirt. She paid with a check. She received a leather coat it was not what she ordered, so she returned it, the beginning of Jan. She have not received her coat or the two flannel shirt. We would like to know why she is still waiting.

Please respond to [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ka
      Feb 09, 2011

I wrote to the BBB after months of them not listening to me and removing the charges. After 2 days of writing the complaint to the BBB I got a phone call and the charges were removed! BBB worked very nicely! I also signed a complaint to the fair trade commission which you can also do online at FTC.com

• Ni
      Mar 03, 2011
    Haband - Didn't receive order
    Haband

Orderd 8 pairs of slack using a form from our newspaper, enclosed a check dated 1/24/11.

on 1/27/11, you deposited this and it cleared my account.

on 2 18/11 I tried to reach thru e-mail. no response. Got phone no. from e-amil and called the # got a woman who said she was not your company. Tried 2nd time same response.

Now I'm trying again. If I do not get my order I will call my bank and cancel the check.thank you, Connie Harris 421 S Madison St Siloam Springs, Ark.72761

• Cb
      Mar 09, 2011

Unauthorized fee from credit card monthly. Charged for shoes and never received.

• Rd
      Mar 15, 2011
    Haband - Didn't send my order
    Haband

Ordered Golf shirts, 3 belts, 3 pair slacks. Included check for $71.95. To date I have had no merchandise or report on status of order?? I checked with my Bank and the check I sent you has been cashed?? I'm going to add a bunch of meaningless words to comply with your ridiculous requirement of 100 words!! blah blah blah

• Li
      Mar 20, 2011

I ordered 4 pair of slacks. I received the black, wine, navy, teal but did not receive the gray pair. Where are they and when will I receive them. Linda Gregson [protected]@yahoo.com

• Po
      Apr 12, 2011
    Haband - Terrible customer service
    Haband

Ordered shoes Feb. 3. No notice of ship date after 2 weeks wait. Emailed Customer Service (Haband promises reply within 2 days); no reply. Emailed Customer Service again in 1 week. Again, no reply. Waited 1 1/2 weeks to email third request for info. No reply. Tried to phone Customer Service via 800 line; got no connection.

Received tear soaked postcard apology March 24th saying shoes would be shipped 4/4 if I didn't want to cancel order. Canceled order by return mail along with comments about lousy service. Yup, account was charged and item shipped 3/25. Am a 20 year customer but will never do business with H again.

• Jh
      Jun 16, 2011

Bad company to do busineee with. Haband will through Haband Perks charge you for a membership you know nothing about.

• Be
      Jul 12, 2011

i ordered 3affordabilits and 2 pairs of capris. receid a e-mail they was sending them july 5. ihavent got them yet.i havent had any trouble befor

betty flor a

• Ur
      Oct 02, 2011
    Haband - Stupid packers of orders
    Haband

As part of a larger order, I ordered 2 pair of Comfort Jeans as required to receive the advertized price I specified that the waist size be 34" and the length be short two different colors. I received 1 pair of size 34" S and another 34XL. Why would a average intelligent person think one pair should be short and tne other extra long? This is not the first time it has happend ordering one size and receiving two different sizes. I costs more to ship it back than to have it altered, if incompentness wasn't involved why Do I have to pay for these items. I just sent back a pair of shoes that I did not order, and the return was almost the amount credited. I should have been reimburst the cost do to the fact these are not my errors.

• Ny
      Nov 11, 2011

I initially ordered two pair of Dr. Scholl's sandals from HABAND at the end of April/beginning of May and received an e mail confirmation order #. When my sandals did not arrive within the time frame, I called HABAND and got their customer service center in the Phillipines.

I asked that my order be cancelled (along with my HABAND perks membership) and was told that the order would be cancelled. Today, I found out that HABAND charged my account for the two pair of sandals (This is the order I cancelled in May) and have shipped them. The Call center in the Philippines told me nothing could be done, no guarantees. I am beyond upset with this company who is not honoring what they said they would do - cancel my order.
    So I have called The N.J. Attorney Generals office ( The Dept. of Consumer Affairs). Who informed me that Haband only takes care of the people in the state of NJ. Only because the Attorney Generals Office can take action as that is the state they are based in. This was a once reputable company. But like many of our companies they are now outsourcing. This is like a firewall for thieves. They block all consumers from reaching a real company rep. The call center has to make a quota or lose their contract. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HABAND. They are no longer a company that respects it's customers.

• Un
      Dec 20, 2011
    Haband - Horrible service
    Haband

I placed an order on June 7, 2011 online and received a confirmation and paid for express shipping. When I tried to check the status of the order I was never able to obtain any information on the order at all. I sent an email inquiry on June 13th, but had NO response. By early August I had given up (almost 2 months). Order arrived on August 4th. By that time there was no need for the item and in addition it was unsatisfactory. I contacted them by email for return instructions on August 9th. Again no response until August 18th. Although the information in the package indicated there was to be a prepaid return label, none was included. I then returned the item at my expense on August 10, 2011. The email of August 18th indicated I needed to supply them with the postage information to receive the refund. I promptly sent them that information. I was credited with the cost of the original item and the "express" shipping to me, but I am still waiting for the refund on the return shipping of $10.47. An email dated August 29, 2011 by Charlotte indicated I would receive the refund as soon as they received the information (I mailed the requested info on August 27, 2011). As of Nov 21, I have still not seen the refund.
    Also numerous emails have been sent and in spite of their promise of 2-3 day response time I have yet to ever receive a timely response.

I would never use this company again and expect that a refund will be forthcoming immediately.

• Ca
      Mar 17, 2012

Would like to cancel my haband perks membership immediately-ID-[protected]

• Sh
      Apr 15, 2012

I had the same problem. I was told my tea kettle was om hold until May. When I WENT to CHECK ON MY ORDER ( I bought several other items that came ).The last order that came up was Oct.2000. Also when I asked about my free knife --I GET NO ANSWER !!! iI ordered 2 sets of sheets. One set came folded, very nicely in a plastic bag. The other one looked liked someone ripped them off the bed, rolled them into a ball, and stuffed them in a thin plastic bag. Then they used a whole roll of tape and taped it up . I have I no idea where they were . I am afraid to open them. Maybe bloody, ripped, bed bugs ect... They said send them back. $ 8.95. I have to pay them, for garbage they sent me.?? PLUS I HAVE MISSING ITEMS I PAID for and may never get. I love the items--but hate the company.

• He
      Jun 05, 2012

They offer merchandise they do not have and make the customers wait for weeks

• In
      Feb 04, 2013

I order two pair of jeans and they were to small. I decided to exchange them for sweats. when the second order came it was jeans again same waist size but longer. I called to find out why I didn't get the sweats and was told they were on the way. Not so. I called again to complain and was told to send the jeans back and to mark the quality was bad and i would not be charged the return fee. Today there was a return charge on my card but not a refund. I will never order from Haband again and plan to tell anyone that will listen what poor company they are.

Jul 21, 2016
    Haband - money withdrawl without authorization
    Jessup
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered clothing from Haband, and received them OK.
    I checked my bank statement and the amount I authorized as Ok, but
    also seen on my account that $1.97 was withdrawn to the company of
    Haband Perks without my permission, I let that pass until I resently saw that $14.98 was withdrawn on 6/20/2009 to Haband Perks
    without my authorization.
    I sent an e-mail to the Company and got no results, now I want to have monies redeposit to my account, and I am no longer going to purchase any more items, and will let my friends know that is happening.
    Robert T Malloy