Haband / No order received

Was promised that order would be delivered 8/15. No order received yet.

N  26th of Jun, 2007 by

Haband Lined Trousers - Push button never worked

I purchased 2 pair of Haband lined trousers a few months ago, one black and one tan. The push button on the tan never worked and the black is coming apart at some of the seams.
N  18th of Nov, 2007 by
They did bait and switch on boots that I ordered, they sent me the wrongs and wouldn't send me the ones that I ordered.
N  9th of Sep, 2008 by
I have ordered several items of clothing over a month ago. Last week I received a letter saying that I owed them an additional amount of money and that I would need to send them a check before they could ship the items. I had already sent them a check (with the order) which my most recent statement from my bank indicated that the check to them has cleared. I have not yet received any acknowledgment of my check which has cleared nor have I received the expected items of clothing.
A  7th of Oct, 2008 by
I ordered somethings about a month ago and have not received it as yet, got an e-mail stating that it had been shipped 9-22-08. I have not received ityet. Georgina Menke
N  9th of Oct, 2008 by
Mailed in order on Sept 19 and haven't heard a thing.

Your company has always been good about sending purchases out within a few weeks.
A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I keep getting annoying e-mails every day from Haband. Talk about SPAM! I finally ordered two pairs of sweat pants for my 91 year old bed-ridden father. That was a week ago. I got an e-mail notification that they had received the order. I paid extra for the mid-level FEDEX shipment. When It looked like they weren't going to make the last day of the delivery window (today) I went to the link provided in the e-mail that Haband sent. It asked for my order number. Well, the e-mail they sent had a "Web Reference Number" which I typed in but the web site said it was an incorrect number. I have since learned that the Web Reference Number is not the Order Number. Why would they send a number to me that I cannot use to track my order? I could not find a phone number anywhere on their web site so I sent them an e-mail. I waited a few hours and when I didn't get a response (we need these clothes for a funeral on Thursday, so I didn't want to wait) I Googled Haband phone number and got a customer service number. It asked me for my telephone number. When I gave the automated system my phone number it said it had no record of that number. This is odd because the confirming e-mail that Haband sent to me had that exact number listed on it. I then had to call a different number. I got a live person and she found my order right away but said that one pair of the two pairs of sweat pants was on back order. I said, "is that what is holding up shipment of my order?" and she said "yes". I said that it would have ben nice if they could have sent me an e-mail telling me that. She didn't have any response. The backordered product is supposed to be in stock by the end of this week. Too late for our needs. This company sounds like the "Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight"
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
where is the "Order Status" business. Everything but. Am not happy.

Elaine Kasprzyk
aka angelek@worldnet.att.net
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
where is the "Order Status sight???????? I can';t find it.

Elaine C. Kasprzyk

N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
you people are stupid. Three times now I have said Where is the "Order Status"
You still haven';t answered my querstions.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by
I ordered 3 boxes of sugar free chocolate and 2 pair of corduroy pants about 3 to 4 weeks ago and I have not received anything yet. Including any of the free gifts. The check of approximately $85.00 has cleared my account about 2 weeks ago. What must I do to get the merchandise I orderd. If there is any further delay in the order than please return the money. I think it was $85.31 or $83.51. Thank you. Dominick Fiumara, grandpauno1@msn.com
N  21st of Nov, 2009 by

Haband - Bought on 6/30/09reordered replacement part from Remington no longeravailable

Purchased from Haband twoHGX-1 remington Clean Exchange electric shavers 6/30/09. Reordered Cleanxchange replacement parts from Remington as specified in instructions. They returned my check and stated that these products are no longer available. I am very disappointed in the way these people do business in selling you a
prouct that you can no longer get parts for. I would like to get my money back. You are useing the U>S>Mail to defraud people of their money.
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
i ordered 2 coats from haband on october 31, paid it right away with my debit card. my order status said it will arrive to me on november 26 but didn't arrived. surprisingly, when i called on nov.30 the package was held on the post office (as their cust service told me) and will be delivered to me, but nothing came. i called their customer service again and they said the package came back to them so they're sending it back to me and will arrive on dec.21, then again nothing came, so i called again on dec.23, and they just said "i'm sorry your order didn't come". that was it, i cancelled my order and demand for a refund which they said will take a week to be funded back on my account. i just hope i will not have the same problem on my refund!
N  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
hi elaine, i believe "order status" is found on the top right of their website. hope it's what you're looking for.
N  14th of Jun, 2010 by
Unauthorized charges
N  18th of Jun, 2010 by
I have ordered by phone 2 pairs of Dr Scholls shoes and I received them but one pair was big so I returned it and filled the inside paper for exchange but up to now, I did not receive the replacement.
The original order # 9286841
N  15th of Nov, 2010 by
Charge for membership to checking with out knowledge of $14.95
A  7th of Dec, 2010 by
I have order before making an account yesterday. It has been over 3-4 weeks, I have heard nothing nor received my 2 therulux blankets, blue, & brown. When will I receive my orders. I paid you in full. Very, very disappointed, answer soon, Thank You
N  31st of Dec, 2010 by
I ordered 2 pair of flannal lined pants. I received the Tan pair but not the Black pair. I received with the tan pair and a notice that the other would be shipped at a later date and it never came.
12/14/10 was the ticket date. I paid with my credit card.
Rosemary Bergmann
N  31st of Dec, 2010 by
I could not get a person to talk to when I phoned in so I tried this.
I do not like working on the computer because I cannot ask questions. All the information you ask for, I hope that I am not being signed up for anything other then to get an answer to why I did not receive the second pair of pants. I am angry!!!

Haband / Bluestem Brands Logo Haband / Bluestem Brands