H and R — tax preparation
I had my accounts prepared on 9th May 2017 in the Waltham office, River St,
a) I paid by credit card a sum of $592 although only $449 was itemized as Tax preparation in my 2016 accounts. Why is there this discrepancy?
Last year I paid in the region of $450, although only $371 was itemized in the accounts.
b) Why has there been an almost 30% increase in my tax preparation fees, although this years account are pretty similar to last years, and the year before. The preparation took less than an hour - so why this extraordinary amount ?
At this rate next year you will charge me over $700 which I am not prepared to pay.
I would appreciate a prompt reply. My email is [protected]@brandeis.edu
(Dr) Mari Fitzduff
My Soc Sec number is [protected] - feel free to use it to search your accounts.
More H and R Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance 
- H&R Block - incompotance 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation 
- H&R Block - emerald card